Important Information for Your Appointment
- For your first appointment, please bring a list of your medications, Referring Physician information, Primary Care Physician information, and insurance cards.
- Your vision will be assessed at each appointment; please bring your glasses or contact lenses with you.
- Your pupils will be dilated at each appointment making them sensitive to light 2-6 hours afterwards. We recommend you bring sunglasses and that you have someone else drive, if you are traveling by car.
- If your insurance company requires a referral for Specialist visits, please make sure you bring a referral from your Primary Care Physician.
- Any diagnostic testing required can usually be performed the same day.
Appointments & Cancellations
Our offices are open to schedule appointments or billing questions Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm.
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at:
- Manhattan: (212) 813-9339
- Astoria: (718) 204-5250
- Flushing: (718) 539-6000
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 48 hours notice. We do not charge cancellation fees but this courtesy, on your part, will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept cash or check for payment and request that copays be paid at the time of your appointment.
We participate with most insurances. Please call our office if you do not see your plan listed below. If your plan requires a referral for Specialists, please make sure you obtain one from your Primary Care Physician and bring it to your appointment.
- Access Medicare
- Davita Village Health
- Easy Choice (Atlantis)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Heathcare Partners
- Island Group Admin
- Liberty Health Advantage
- Senior Whole Health
- Travel Care
- US Family Health Plan
- United Health Care- Empire Plan
- United Healthcare (Except Mosaic Plan)
- Visiting Nurse Service
To save time on the day of your appointment, please fill out the following three forms and bring them with you: